LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:45

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 15:29 

Hello Everyone,

I started working with LCDInfo V0.3 yesterday and everything was just working fine and it is still working. This morning I decided to use the new 0.6 (Build 17) version of LCDInfo. My problem is now, that it does not work at all. I selected the driver after I started the program for the first time. I use the driver for "KS0108 / HD61203 v0.2 alpha". There is no hardware problem, since the LCD works with version 0.3. What happens is, that the screen shows a empty frame from a smaller display (84x48 pixel) and that's it. I was editing the "screens.xml" so that it looks like this:

Code:
  <screens>
  <screenfile>128x64\bug.xml</screenfile>
  </screens>

In my opinion now the display should only show the "flying bug", but it does not. Even after I have changed the "screens.xml" it still shows that stupid small frame with the wrong resolution.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thanks

Tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 16:59 

Hi,

I have found the problem myself. Actually LCDInfo was running twice, but it was only showing once in the taskbar. One program was running in the "background". I noticed it, when I was running the "Task Manager". So I killed the one running in the background and ever since it is running.

Regards

Tom

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2004 9:16 

Do note that some KS0108 LCDs need to run on delay time 1. not 0. This can be set in select driver>configure