LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:42

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Nokia 3310 on LCDinfo
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 21:56 

Hi every one !

sorry but i'm verry bad in English but i want to ask something to you.
In the lastest version od LCDinfo, i can't find the driver for NOKIA (3310) LCD ... 8O

In a previous version, it was PCD8544 (Nokia LCD) v0.2 alpha ... but it was just a test version ....

Where can i find the PCD8544 (Nokia LCD) v0.2 alpha driver for nokia lcd in the lastest version (0.3.2_nt) ????

Please help me ... i worked so many hours to obtain mine LCD of a nokia cellular and it work fo the test version ... but i can just change the "test image" to an other for fun ... But i cant do something like put counter to see % of ram in use ...

I done something like that... i change the bitmap image of the test :D

But i'm asking me how other users have done for diplay information about Compter on nokia LCD ....

I have read that we must all put in LCDINFO.ini (in C++) but on my test version i cant find it :oops:
And on the final version, the nokia driver is missing ...

Thx & CU !

Bye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 14:40 

Looks like you are somewhat confused with the version numbers and which is the latest version.

0.3.2 version was made in 2002 so it's more than 2 years old and it has never supported PCD8544 controller.

0.6 version of LCDInfo is the current generation and also the only LCDInfo that has PCD8544 driver.

This 0.6 "test" version should already be better than the 0.3.2 version so if there isn't some specific reason to use the older one I recommend 0.6 which allows for more functionality and customization.

This should give you some hints for editing the screens in 0.6: http://forum.lcdinfo.com/viewtopic.php?t=386