LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:29

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 6:25 

A good idea for a plugin would be a mini basic like interpreter with commands such as plotpixel, line, circle, text, and other such commands that will allow for quick display access, and to quickly test other people's scripts. I possible the interpreter plugin should be open source to allow easy modification to exhance and improve the plugin.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:24 

Watton wrote:
et I hope to have an EQ interface in your soft and if possible a menu to stop/restart the computer. And some thing to chose a playlist

this is to run with Winamp in a car.

Which winamp version are you using ? I think the EQ interface can be arranged in the winamp plugin. You mean the winamp EQ ? That stop/restart computer menu could be implemented with some kind action plugin. I think the playlist support could also be included in the winamp plugin in some point (if that's possible). But we would also need some way to control all this. What are you using for controlling everything ?

All this will be some work so don't expect it in the next release :wink:
But I'll try to keep this in mind while planning the plugin interfaces.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:33 

inzo wrote:
A good idea for a plugin would be a mini basic like interpreter with commands such as plotpixel, line, circle, text, and other such commands that will allow for quick display access, and to quickly test other people's scripts.

What kind scripts should it be able to run ? Scripts that plot pixels, lines, text, etc. ?

Ok, this sounds like a fun idea but I don't think I personally will have time for this very soon.

If you want, you can make a more detailed specification how it should work and I'll see what kind access to the frame buffer would be needed.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 10:50 

Henri wrote:
Which winamp version are you using ? I think the EQ interface can be arranged in the winamp plugin. You mean the winamp EQ ? That stop/restart computer menu could be implemented with some kind action plugin. I think the playlist support could also be included in the winamp plugin in some point (if that's possible). But we would also need some way to control all this. What are you using for controlling everything ?

All this will be some work so don't expect it in the next release :wink:
But I'll try to keep this in mind while planning the plugin interfaces.

I'am using Winamp 2.8x.
Yes i speek about the 10 band EQ of Winamp.
I'm controling all the coputeur with an IR remote on the serial port, and i can use an other soft to send key to a soft.

If I can have informations , should be that with some friends we would made a plugin and with your Help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 13:30 

Watton wrote:
If I can have informations , should be that with some friends we would made a plugin and with your Help.

I can provide more information when I have something to show. With what I have in my mind it should be possible to make something like this.

Post subject: grafic LCD
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 22:56 
Hi @ all!

maybe you find some impressions in this Page: www.jalcds.de
A Programm like this would be nice. :)

It would be nice you add a "fullscreen watch" and some of the Plugins shown on the Page above.

thx

Acid.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:42 

Just something which came to my mind. Are you planning to have just data input from plugins, or will you be able to add new controllers with plugins? (That actually sounds a bit hard, as the plugin would have to do LCDInfo's work...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:22 

Plasma wrote:
Just something which came to my mind. Are you planning to have just data input from plugins, or will you be able to add new controllers with plugins? (That actually sounds a bit hard, as the plugin would have to do LCDInfo's work...)

Data input and display drivers are plugins at the moment.

Post subject: Re: grafic LCD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 11:24 

AcidBurn wrote:
"fullscreen watch"

What's this ? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 13:34 

Is there going to be support for hd61830 in LCDinfo v0.5?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 16:35 

Hirvi69 wrote:
Is there going to be support for hd61830 in LCDinfo v0.5?

That's the plan. I haven't yet done a HD61830 driver but as the drivers are plugins in separate DLL's it will be kinda separate project from the main LCDInfo. If anyone would like to help I can provide some sample HD61830 code and the LCDInfo driver interface code. There will still be some changes to the interface but the basics should be done now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 16:27 
It would be nice if it was possible to put two or more text fields in the same line without the first field "pushing" the others while text length changes.
Some type of values are already fixed length, but, for example, all percentage values could also be fixed-length.

For example, I have the following code in my ini-file:
Quote:
Line9=" CPU Usage $pdh_processor_time$% C: $diskfree(c:\)$ MB "
Line10=" Disk Time $pdh_disk_time_total$% D: $diskfree(d:\)$ MB "
Line11=" Memory Used $memusage$% E: $diskfree(e:\)$ MB "

[/quote]

Post subject: Re: grafic LCD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 18:14 

Henri wrote:
AcidBurn wrote:
"fullscreen watch"

What's this ? :)

Aha, I guess you mean a fullscreen clock ?

This is already possible in 0.3.2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 18:16 

Anonymous wrote:
It would be nice if it was possible to put two or more text fields in the same line without the first field "pushing" the others while text length changes.

In the 0.5 there will no more be "lines" but instead there are fields that have a specified length. You can put these to the x,y position you want. Text in the field can be justified to left, rigth or center. Also scrolling is possible.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2003 1:16 
How about Noritake 800A grapic display support? A lot of these babies are starting to circulate.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next