LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:10

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2003 13:35 

1) Support for the Core Media Player:

http://www.corecoded.com/

would be good. It has extensive plugin support so maybe a plugin for LCDInfo would work well.

+ seeing as it plays back virtually any audio/video file you can throw at it, I would presume that the movie/track info could be easily gathered regardless of what was playing.

2) Is there currently anyway to stop LCDInfo from automatically cycling through screens at start up? If not, that would be good. I don't want it to cycle through screens, would rather just be able to use next and previous to get to the screen I want.

3) Even better would be if screens were assigned hotkeys (CTRL-1 for example), even better still if they were system wide and user definable. (Is pretty easy to do.) <--- There is no hotkey support for screens atm if I'm right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 13:03 

lek wrote:
1) Support for the Core Media Player:

http://www.corecoded.com/

would be good. It has extensive plugin support so maybe a plugin for LCDInfo would work well.

Shouldn't be that hard to make a plugin if the track data is easy to get. I already have mostly done plugins for winamp2, winamp3 and foobar2000 waiting for the release of new LCDInfo so adding support for one more media player shouldn't be that hard.

Quote:
2) Is there currently anyway to stop LCDInfo from automatically cycling through screens at start up? If not, that would be good. I don't want it to cycle through screens, would rather just be able to use next and previous to get to the screen I want.

Hmm, not sure about this one. Can't really remember what was included in the latest versions of the 0.3 and 0.4. But as you already have these I suppose you would have found it if there was one.

Quote:
3) Even better would be if screens were assigned hotkeys (CTRL-1 for example), even better still if they were system wide and user definable. (Is pretty easy to do.) <--- There is no hotkey support for screens atm if I'm right?

I was planning for some hotkey support.

And also all other suggestions in this thread have been read so after the new LCDInfo is released there are many plugins to start working on. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 23:09 
I think some kind of a possibility to change the delays the program is using while writing to LCD might be useful. My LCD (T6963C with "tweakers.net" wiring) is connected to my computer with a cable about 1 meter of its length, and it seems like there occurs some failures in the connection: some text lines are drawn sometimes at wrong position on the screen and sometimes the background bitmap can get distorted. There was maybe less errors when my cable was first only about 20cm of its length.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2003 11:34 
Like ZP plugin / addon with JALCD?

Maybe Girder support?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2003 17:00 

OK, this is what i'd like to see in the next version:

1) Srolling text like in liquid mp3 plugin...but it has to work with ma ks1080 lcd;
2) TCP Incoming KB/s and Outgoing KB/s

I think it's enaugh ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 16:15 

yes a a sugesstion
A
build in winamp5 visualazion
and support for 128*128 LCD's

and
NO XML!

Grafic or notepad

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 21:44 

I think it would be best to forget this topic as 0.5 version of LCDInfo was a rewrite between the 0.3/0.4 and current 0.6 which is another rewrite. It was only available for a small group of testers.

As XML is used in the latest 0.6 I don't think we'll get rid of it very soon but of course the source is open so if anyone has better ideas I'm open for suggestions.

XML shouldn't be that difficult to work with. You can edit the xml files with notepad as they are just normal text files. At first the structures might seem difficult but after seeing what they do it shouldn't be that difficult to use. Of course there is also the graphical editor that Relampago made that can edit the xml files for you. http://www.skippari.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=600

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 23:18 

Oke
That Program Makes The XML files for me?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 23:50 

mm dont work Good!
I dont see the spectrum form winamp2

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2