LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:20

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 17:29 
1. how can I let the prog pause the screen by default? I only want to use one screen, but it keeps switching to the other screens

2. I've tried everything, but every time some values on my screen disappear: my CPU & Casetemp go away after a few seconds
Core voltage, 12vrail, 5v rail changes every second and they DON't disappear? very odd :/

3. I've made my own script, but LCDinfo crashes when it starts up! Also, it hangs when I try to force the program uses only one screen

[Screen0]
Enable=0
Interval=0
Bitmap=screens\teus\main.bmp
Graphic0=
Graphic1=
Graphic2=
Graphic3=
Graphic4=
Icon0=
Icon1=
Icon2=
Icon3=
Icon4=
Icon5=
Icon6=
Icon7=
Icon8=
Icon9=
Line0=" $mbmtemp(1)$"
Line1="1700+ JIUHB"
Line2=" $mbmtemp(0)$"
Line3=" $mbmmhz$ MHz"
Line4=" $mbmvolt(0)$"
Line5=" $mbmvolt(3)$ $mbmvolt(4)$"
Line6=" $memusage$%"
Line7=$time$

what the hell?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 22:14 
I can't believe it, I'm spending hours on this program and NOTHING works

Bitmap=screens\128x64_ks0108_images\lcd2.bmp
Graphic0=text(50,50,2,$mbmtemp(1)$)

that doesn't work, but when I use $time$ it DOES work... I repeat, wtf is wrong here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 20:01 

These old versions have a bug that causes a lockup when there isn't any screens enabled. Another bug is that if many screens have same text it disappears. I know where the bugs are and they were most likely fixed in some newer 0.4 versions.

Quote:
Graphic0=text(50,50,2,$mbmtemp(1)$)

This is again a known bug. It was probably fixed in the 0.4 versions.

I wasn't going to release these in public but as they probably fix many bugs and I haven't got the new version done here they are for you to test:

http://www.skippari.net/lcd/alpha/Lcdinfo0.4pre14.ace
Uses winio and new graphics routines. Didn't have support for KS0108 if I remember correctly.

http://www.skippari.net/lcd/alpha/Lcdinfo_0.4pre11.ace
older version using dlportio and old graphics routines.

I don't really remember if there were any fatal bugs in these 0.4 versions but there is more information about bugs and new features in the readme.txt files. I have to say that I haven't worked on these since January but instead I've been doing a completely new LCDInfo version (working on 0.6 now).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2003 11:55 
With 0.4pre14 I get corrupted graphics. When ever i try to load a bmp-picture it gets corrupted. With pre11 graphics are ok. Truetype-fonts work with pre14 but with pre11 truetype-fonts are corrupted.

I'am using Optrex 160x128 panel.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2003 17:58 

Jacko wrote:
With 0.4pre14 I get corrupted graphics. When ever i try to load a bmp-picture it gets corrupted. With pre11 graphics are ok. Truetype-fonts work with pre14 but with pre11 truetype-fonts are corrupted.

I'am using Optrex 160x128 panel.

Ok, there might be some problems with 160x128 displays as I haven't had this size to test myself. But now I have an 160x128 Optrex display to test in future.

Also I'll have to say that everyone using there 0.4 versions available here is pretty much on their own as I've no intentions to develop them further and I know there are problems. Instead I'm spending my time to the development of next LCDInfo.
Only reason I put them here for download is that they seem to fix some bugs seen in previous versions.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]