LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:00

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2003 23:47 

LCDInfo Screen Editor version 1.0.2.2
---------------------------------------------------

http://www.reloded.com/files/LCDInfoSE.zip

Version history
---------------

Version 1.0.2.2 [Oct 28 2003]

- Bug fixes
      - Fixed bug in creation of new profiles (Would not create a blank profile unless the previous profile had been modified).
      - Fixed bug in the saving of profiles (Quotes ("") would not be saved to 'LineX =' statements. This is a problem with how Delphi's INI file handling routines read strings. It seems that if the line statment in the INI file has quotes around it, they are stripped off. Now all line statments will have quotes placed around them when written, altough the quotes will not show up in the editor itself - not needed). Thanks to SIZ for pointing this one out.
    - Improvements
      - Improved the resetting of font data when creating a new profile. Previously information of the last used fonts was kept when a new profile was created.
      - Layout of the screen profile INI is now improved when written, making it more readable (line-breaks where appropriate).
    - Changes
      - Updated number of 'GraphicX=' statements to 10. I'm not sure what the max is on this, but I've had it up to 10 statements.
Version 1.0.0.0 [Aug 05 2003]

- Additions
      - Initial release

This has been written with LCDInfo 0.4pre11 in mind, and therefore features such as GraphicText0, etc are not present so it will not make 0.32 compatible files. However, I think it should make 0.32pre12 and onward compatible files seeing as this was when GraphicText was replaced (both of the above builds are linked somewhere on the forums).

If there are any glaring errors or problems, do let me know :)

Last edited by lek on Tue Oct 28, 2003 19:36, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 15:39 

8O

Great work over there. :D

I never got to make the editor myself like I was planning. Like you said it will require changes to make it compatible with new LCDInfo versions as there are some significant changes compared to old versions. After all the new LCDInfo is a complete rewrite. ;)

New LCDInfo is still missing a screen editor but it is on the to-do list. If you're interested in how the new LCDInfo will work or maybe even helping with it drop me an email and I'll be glad to give you a better explanation of this. Plans for the editor aren't fixed yet so now it's a good time to discuss about it and make suggestions. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 12:31 

Cool your LCD edit prg LEK :D

(30.10.2003)
As you I did reedit my first post to not given mistakes to other people.
Thanks a lot for the upgrade of your editor.

I'm going test the new version and report any trouble if needed :D

Thanks for your great work. :P

SIZ

Post subject: LCDInfo Screen Editor
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 0:03 

This is 3rd time modifying this note. I finally figured out the LCD info. Boy, that was confusing. Anyhow, it's cool to see the LCD action.

Is it possible to get the source code?

Thanks,

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:30 

kattice wrote:
This is 3rd time modifying this note. I finally figured out the LCD info. Boy, that was confusing. Anyhow, it's cool to see the LCD action.

Is it possible to get the source code?

Thanks,

User friendliness in LCDInfo could be improved ;)

If you'd like to see the LCDInfo source drop me an email and we'll see what can be done.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]