LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:40

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2002 18:10 

Chrizzz wrote:
Hi Henri....

LAtely I had to completely re install my system. Now your software works just fine... Dont ask me why :D

Great to hear that. :)

Quote:
Why dont you add a big digital Clock that fills up the full LCD?

Not a bad idea at all. Need to think about it some day.

I haven't had much time for anything computer related lately, but next week I'll try to begin developing something new for LCDInfo. A good configuration program with a virtual lcd would be nice so you wouldn't have to edit the ini by hand anymore.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 8:34 

hey henri i trued to run LCD info on my win2k PC and it says that it needs a file "VCL50.BPL" what is this all about???

anyway i am not sure if your program does or not but could it constantly scroll messages across the screen??

a bar graph would be nice, you know for CPU usage, NW traffic, Memory usage, etc...

is flashing text possible???

finally i know a way to retrieve game stats from a command line. is this useful?? anyway the program s called "qstat" and can be found at "www.qstat.org". is can support dozens of games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 15:39 

computergeekguy wrote:
hey henri i trued to run LCD info on my win2k PC and it says that it needs a file "VCL50.BPL" what is this all about???

I wrote the answer to the Problems forum so that it would help other with this same problem:

http://www.skippari.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=258#258

Quote:
anyway i am not sure if your program does or not but could it constantly scroll messages across the screen??

Not at the moment but this should be possible.

Quote:
a bar graph would be nice, you know for CPU usage, NW traffic, Memory usage, etc...

Yep, I've been thinking of the bar graphs.

Quote:
is flashing text possible???

Not yet but a good idea.

Quote:
finally i know a way to retrieve game stats from a command line. is this useful?? anyway the program s called "qstat" and can be found at "www.qstat.org". is can support dozens of games.

I'll check this. I guess I should be able to use it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:24 

Ummm WoW!!...

Henri... Any chance of working with some of the programmers of http://www.samurize.com/ to either provide a Samurize plugin, or with LCD Info plugin... With a little enginuity this could provide a fantastic screen designer for LCD Info...[/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 17:30 

There was some discussion at Samurize forum about possibility to output bitmaps from Samurize that could be then showed on lcd but I don't really know what happened. Hmm, maybe Samurize has this kind feature now. Anyone know ?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4