LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 10:11

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: LPT1 input signals
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 17:35 

Hi.

What I would like to have is this : In LCDinfo you got previous screen, next screen and pause. I would like to ad 3 pushbuttons next to my LCD screen with the same actions. It is possible to give input signals through LPT1 (my LCD is connected through LPT1), all I need is a plugin or something to connect the input signal to the specified command. Also it is posible to give more then 3 input signals, i think 4, so it could be usefull to give the last button a screen you use alot. Like youre temps.

Maybe this can be put in a plugin to ?

I dont know anything about programming, so PLZ dont shoot me if i am asking for the impossible.

Greetz.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 17:49 

It's possible and it's on the todo list for the new LCDInfo. For the older 0.3 / 0.4 series I'm not planning to add anything.

Just at the moment the support for external buttons is not yet build into LCDInfo but support for input plugins is coming.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]