LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 20:12

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Nokia 7250 lcd
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 19:03 

Hey i have just bought a nokia 7250 , so that i could connect the lcd to the computer. but i don't know from where i am going to start.

And as i read multiple threads i think i have to buy a system connecter and i need also a driver, but which one ??

please help !!

thank you
frank

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 21:06 

You should try looking for some information what kind controller your display has and then post it here so people know what kind display we are talking about here. Is it similar to the other common Nokia color lcds ?

I don't really think that there is any general purpose software to use with these Nokia color displays.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 18:46 

thx for your replay.

from where i could find this type of information !!! just open the mobile and search for a number on the sercuit or something.

thankyou again

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 2:30 

Probably best bet would be to use search engines and try to find someone elses project that has been using this display and is properly documented so that you can find the information you are looking for.

Or then the information could be posted somewhere else.

It can take a lot of work to find the correct information from all the search results but often you can find something or at least clues that will help you form better search phrases that will lead you closer to the answer.

But I guess these Nokia lcds should be relatively common so you should be able to find some information. Just search for 7250 lcd and you should get lots of results, the challenge is just finding the correct ones.