LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:54

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:49 

I have a few old Nokia 3586i phones on my bench and have taken them apart so I can try to use the LCD in a PIC MCU project. I've googled the numbers on the back of the LCD with no success. There are three sets of numbers with the first and last set consistent, and the middle one is different.

The numbers are CC3CZ8615-1 (first number) and 9481106 (third number).

They are color displays but beyond that I don't know. I haven't had any luck separating the LCD from the frame out of fear of damaging the unit.

If it isn't too much trouble, I'd like to get a link or two to some data sheets or any info that I can get. I can supply some images if needed.

I also parted out a Motorola T720C and have its LCD module which looks rather complicated, and a Nokia 1260 (not color I'm guessing, not even sure of a back light).

Any info would be greatly appreciated. I'm not sure where else to go to be able to use these displays if even possible.

Thank you for your time.

Hop

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 14:47 

It could have an S1D15G14 controller as the display does look quite similar to the 3510i LCD, with a similar resolution at 98x67. S1D15G14 also supports 12bit colour.

http://sandiding.tripod.com/ni3510.html

Failing that there is always the S1D15G10 and PCF8833 but my bet is on the S1D15G14.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 0:31 

Looks like the 3510i LCD. Not sure the rectangular blue box on the second illustration, but the first one, well both of them actually have 8 pins that match what I see looking at the back of the LCD.

Thanks for the response! I have more to work with now. =)

Hop