LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:18

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 19:57 

I was wondering if anyone knew what type of LCD is used in the GP2X F200 handheld device? I took it apart and there are no serial numbers or anything else to identify it with, I will upload a screenshot later on, need to wait for my cellphone battery to recharge before i can do that however.

Any help would be appreciated as I would like to avoid buying an LCD for a project I am going to start working on if I can somehow manage to get this one working.

Thanks.

Edit:
ok, so after a bit more searching and what not, I found out it is a Top-Sun TS35ND2501 3.5 Inch LCD. I will continue searching to see if I can find any documents on it or anything, has anyone had any experience with this lcd?

edit 2: I found a document for it that explains the pin out and everything, should have done more searching before i posted this, but I would still be interested in finding out if anyone has had any experience with this LCD and any success in using it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 

According to the datasheet I found here:
http://www.fancyview.com/product/tft-lc ... 060321.pdf
that looks like pretty standard digital input TFT panel.

A display like this usually needs a relatively powerful LCD controller to drive it. So depending of the other parts in your project you might find it easy or then more challenging to drive the display.