LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:21

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 22:12 

I picked up a boser 6037 SBC on ebay. It has a C&T 69000 lcd controller built in. I have a few Toshiba LTM12C257A lcd panels. Trying to get these things to work has been a nightmare. I finally found the pinout for both. 6 wires for each color, then there's SHFCLK and M on the controller which I'm pretty sure go to NCLK and ENAB.

I fired it up and the image was all messed up. I toggled through some different configs in the bios and it got better, then I bumped the home made cable and it worked! I found if I put some pressure on the cable it would work fine. So I was all happy and I figured the hard part was over and I just needed to tighten up a few connections. I shut it down and cleaned all the connectors, now it wont work at all. The display lights up and appears to be trying to scan but that's it, just a dark screen.

I traced and checked everything out, All I can figure was a loose connection was actually helping me somewhere. BUT WHICH ONE!

Here's the controller, I used the 18 bit hookup, SHFCLK went to NCLK. M,DE went to ENAB

The LCD

I had the dam thing working! It would have been better if it never worked, but it did and now I'm obsessed with it.

Anyone have any suggestions? I really need some help here. The panel checks good on another system. I'm getting ready to set this junk on fire.........

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 22:55 

There doesn't seem to be separate VSYNC and HSYNC signals in your panel. But I believe some kind VSYNC and HSYNC is necessary so maybe they are in some kind combined signal.
Maybe the controller needs some setting set to enable this kind combined sync signal ?