LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:29

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 19:24 

Wondered if anyone can think of a reason for this, I have done several searches through the forums, but cant find a solution.

After having run LCD Studio for the last week (working perfectly!!) I thought I would try some different software. The plugin for LCD studio I believe Henri is yours, so I thought it would all be OK!!

The Problem: When I run either of the KS0108 test programs, the left side of the screen shows the second quater of the bitmap loaded, or some text, related to what was typed in, but double spaced horizontally, along with a lot of vertical lines, one character high. The right side of the screen (controller two) shows the 4th quater of the bitmap, again double spaced horizontally.

When I say quarter of the bitmap, I mean:

I have the display wired with:

LCD -> Parrallel

E -> 1
CS1->14
CS2->16
D/I->17
R/W->GND

Also, might be of help in problem solving, the same seems to happen in Liquid MP3, although it isn't as easy to see with a lot more on screen, but can definatley see a VU in the top halfs of controllers 1 and 2. I'm about to try LCD Info itself, and will post results.

Chris

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2004 20:58 

Right, I have now tested LCD Info, and all works perfectly!!!!! Very strange, as I can get this to work, I am not going to get to worked up over the test programs!!!!

I shall post in the Liquid Mp3 forums after I have had a play with LCD Info, and when/if any results appear, shall post them here