LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:27

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 22:36 

Hello,
I am NEW in this forum ,and I am NEW in this topic.
I have got old AKAI drum machine with 240x64 display nanox nfm 243(not integrated with drum machine PCB but on 10 pins ribbon) and this display use sanyo LC7981 controller ( on the drum machine pcb ).
I would like to start with few Question:
1.is it posible to make converter which one will be show information from this nanox display on PC screen?
2.if YES, is it posible to use USB or any other data transfer format?

Thank YOU,

Marek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 13:40 

Tell me , PLEASE.

I want :lol:

Or send me PM

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:27 

Hi ,
This ribbon coming from sampler mother board after lc7981
How to connect to PC ?
ON that ribbon I have got this data:
pin on LC7981 and data:
5.MB LC drive signal
10.FLM Frame signal
11.CL1 Display data latch signal
46.CL2 Display data shift clock signal
47.D1 Display data Upper SCreen
do I need anithing more?

Any LCD simulator in PC or Mac ?

Marek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 

Taking a some Nike Surroundings Greatest extent

It is consequently rare with the black-golden and pink-red Nike air conditioning greatest extent 1, to ensure that the particular shoe-friends exactly who offer the common shoes and boots don't promote these with sell. Given that that point, Concerning possibly not shox pas cherseen the 2 varieties of Nike air max online shop shoes and boots with quite a long time. Not long ago, an U . s . shoe-friend auctions the black-golden Nike weather greatest extent ONE PARTICULAR throughout Ebay with 1499. NINETY FIVE us dollars. MY PARTNER AND I dont understand Whenever he's sold these folks away, but I do think of which this individual simply wishes to exhibit. Sequentially, that is definitely ample to exhibit your really worth belonging to the Nike air flow max 1.

Canvas stuff upper plus outfitted, can not just bring up your action regarding air flow Permeableness, is able to reduce the particular insert associated with shoes and boots, produce people having the perfect expertise by using putting on. The entire palm Weather planting season midsole Zap assimilation plus flexible properties is perfectly unquestionably. All of us understand your nike weather potential NINETY FIVE the main shades upcoming graven principles, but the following won't steer clear of the particular arrival with 95 fresh shade Nike air max classic, there is a Neptune glowing blue nike air conditioning potential 95 Drawing near dreary inside the system belonging to the sneaker filling, language, outsole which includes a uncommon azure associated with Neptune.

This particular pair of sneakers have got a pair of coordinate colors, you are ebony plus golden, the opposite is white and red-colored. They're in plastic soles. Relationship, when you get this footwear, you will get its own key-chain being a collocation. There are two hundred and sixty twos involving black-red Nike surroundings max ONE shoes and boots confined around sum that have been sold in that Barneys. Barneys is Nike shop officielle phare internet site net a new fashion retail store in San francisco. As to the actual Nike chaussures tige haute avecpink-red Nike air max 1, it turned out claimed of which there seems to be merely TWENTY FOUR twos. Whats much more, the actual NIKE recognized expressed that they won't sell every one of these simple twos.

One time huge scorching Nike air max 1 provides produced inside a absolutely improvement, low-key enable air by way of interlock (Engineered mesh) is definitely packed, the actual newest edition is definitely termed as nike air conditioning greatest extent 1 EM, and also immediately launched a "Planet Purple" new colour. Brand new sneakers having similar that LunarGlide FOUR the exact same to mesh, 100 % surroundings planting season midsole provides any next to gradual town hence applying knowledge a lot more suitable, as well as with your natural set discussing engagement ring, Reflective Authentic Nike Swoosh logo plus particulars as well as imperial in addition to white-colored plus light laces.

Heute gehts throughout der SHOEBOX um living area Nike air max 90 Infrared. Dieser Air flow Utmost wurde das erste mal 1990 unveiled und wurde von Tinker Hatfield designt. Dieses Jahr feiert der Schuh sein Comeback als OG Infrared und ist sowohl pelt Manner als auch Frauen erhaltlich. Your all new Nike Weather Potential 13 is included in suppliers plus on the web intended for $180. More pics and hyperlinks to acquire is available underneath. Let's understand what people think on the black-jack shoe inside remarks and when you’ll become picking up some.