LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:40

All times are UTC + 2 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 15:45 
Hi.. Can somebody tell me if theres any other software for this lcd ??? i have an 128*128 display withe this controller.only pics are shown in this lcd....why only 10 ? couldn`t this display handle more ? why isn`t there any software for scroll text or like something ? this is for any coders of the world : please code something for this great display ! please answer and i`m sorry for this bad english but i`m an german people.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 17:58 

Have you checked LiQuiD-MP3 ?

What do you mean that only pics are shown in the lcd ? And by only 10 ? If you mean the screens in LCDInfo you can use 20 by just adding them to the ini.

I have some software to scroll text but I haven't yet added it to LCDInfo.

Post subject: Hmmmm...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 21:21 
Also I addes the Pictures in the lcd Info .ini but Only 10 Pics are shown ! From 0 to 10 and 11 wasn`t shown ! Hm very strange .....and the mp3 Plugin dont work as well...i did it in the Winamp Directory and after 1 Hour in every File i Found of course NOTHING happens....hope an answer......Nothing else for this Display ? If I see Jalcds or like something else there are so much things for this simple lcds to do with , but for this Great lcd only Shown Pictures ???? And UP Time ???? There must be more to do with ! Hope for an answer and .sorry for my bad English ! But this Forum is (I think...) the only Way to get REAL PROFI INFORMATION.....Thanks.........

Post subject: Re: Hmmmm...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 22:48 

Fastbrain1 wrote:
Also I addes the Pictures in the lcd Info .ini but Only 10 Pics are shown ! From 0 to 10 and 11 wasn`t shown !

Could you post your screen config here so I could check if I see anything wrong.

Quote:
and the mp3 Plugin dont work as well...i did it in the Winamp Directory and after 1 Hour in every File i Found of course NOTHING happens....

The LiQuiD-MP3 plugin should work when put the winamp/plugins directory. More help for it can be found in the LiQuiD-MP3 site and forum.

Quote:
Nothing else for this Display ?

Not that I know of at the moment.

Quote:
If I see Jalcds or like something else there are so much things for this simple lcds to do with , but for this Great lcd only Shown Pictures ????

Have you checked this: http://www.skippari.net/lcd/lcdinfo_features.html there are some features found in LCDInfo.
And here's some pictures what you can do with it: http://www.skippari.net/lcd/lcdinfo_user_pic.html

What would you like to be able to do with your display ?