LCDInfo.com

http://www.lcdinfo.com
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 17:31

All times are UTC + 2 hours

Post subject: Help wiring my lcd!!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 18:39 

Hi everybody, first post :D !
i have a Hitachi lmg6912rpfc lcd, on the back he has 7 chips, 3 of them are hd66285bfc, the others 4 are hd66284bfc. the datasheet tells that the lcd is compatible with the LSI 63645 controller.
with the lcd i received a pcb on which there are many components but i can only recognize the inverter and a connector for the lcd flat cable, but i have no idea about the function of that pcb.

have you any idea on what is the function of that pcb??
can you tell me how to wire my lcd??

this is a shot of the lcd's back

thank you

luca :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 16:18 

That PCB is likely to connect to the LCD controller which you apparantly don't have.
The LCD itself is ofcourse controllerless, if you can find/trace the pin layout you could, if found compatible, pair it with a SED1335 board.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 16:36 

i thinks lcd´'s white flat cable fits on that controllers connector and then its connected to paraller port of computer

find inverters input and check where it goes doest it input from paraller or external

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 17:24 

Kalamake wrote:
i thinks lcd´'s white flat cable fits on that controllers connector and then its connected to paraller port of computer

Unfortunately it's not that easy this time. That separate board doesn't seem to include any controller, only the connector for the lcd cable and some buffering or something like that. Then the real controller would be connected to that interface board.

But Luca is lucky here as that lcd has the same cable and pinout as one lcd I have been playing with. And Luca knows where he can get a compatible controller with fitting FFC connector and DC/DC circuit if needed ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 17:01 

Hi,

I have one of these, LMG6912RPFC

Can anyone supply any info? i am interested in driving it from a PIC or something

The previous message said something about knowing where to get a controller from if needed, can you tell me where to get one from?

Thanks

Billy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 17:34 

I know that this post is a little bit old (lol 5 years :D) but i've found back this lcd and now i want to implement it in a project that i'm realizing, so henri (I tried to send you a pm but they are disabled) could you please tell me how can I buy a controller and a converter for this lcd??
thanks